AAV ShRNA Cloning Service
Adeno-associated virus (AAV) is a type of parvovirus. Its genome is single-stranded DNA and has the ability to infect both dividing and non-dividing cells. Adenovirus or herpes virus is usually needed to help it replicate and expand in the body. Recombinant adeno-associated virus (recombinant AAV, rAAV) is a hybrid viral vector produced by combining the AAV2 type genome with the capsid protein genome of different serotypes. The CDS region sequence or RNAi interference sequence of the target gene can be inserted into the rAAV expression plasmid. After packaging the virus, the infected cell completes the operation of the target gene. Adeno-associated virus has the characteristics of mild infection, low immunogenicity, long-term stable expression, and is mainly used for injection in animals.
- CD BioSciences provides a variety of shRNA cloning options to help you plan the most time-saving and cost-effective strategy for gene silencing experiments. For most customers, we recommend initial testing of shRNA in the viral vector backbone (ie, transfection with a plasmid and verification in vitro).
- CD BioSciences guarantee that the shRNA construct designed by CD BioSciences can knock down the gene of interest by at least 70%. Once we have determined the best shRNA for your experiment, we can package the construct to generate AAV shRNA virus particles for efficient gene knockdown.
- CD BioSciences provides you with high-quality rAAV vectors and a complete AAV expression system, which can be used to express shRNA, human ORF and CRISPR in vivo and in vitro.
- CD BioSciences' patented technology and innovative AAV vectors ensure that the virus products you order every time have the advantages of stability, reliability, good repeatability, high purity and high titer. By choosing Weizhen products, you will enjoy time-saving and efficient services at an affordable price.
- Compatible with shuttle clones-select from 18,000 pre-made clone libraries.
- No helper adenovirus required for packaging AAV.
- Non-pathogenic, low immunogenicity.
- Multiple serotypes (AAV1, AAV2, AAV5, AAV6, AAV7, AAV8 and AAV9).
- AAV packaging system includes helper plasmid and Rep/Cap plasmid.
- High security.
- ITR sequence and rep/cap gene are located in separate plasmids.
- Very suitable for the expression of mammalian ORF.
- Market-competitive price.
Our service items
|Project name||AAV shRNA cloning service|
|Product delivery mode||We will complete the project on time according to the agreed time, summarize the experimental data and conclusions, and complete the experimental report.|
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides corresponding AAV shRNA cloning service. AAV shRNA cloning service is a personalized and customized innovative scientific research service. Before determining the corresponding analysis plan and price, each project needs to be evaluated. Our experienced and dedicated scientific researchers ensure that the most suitable methods and techniques are selected for each adeno-associated virus project. If you want to know more about service prices or technical details, please feel free to contact us.