Identification of Antibody Subtypes
In mammals, antibodies are classified into five main classes or isotypes – IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG and IgM. They are classed according to the heavy chain they contain – alpha, delta, epsilon, gamma or mu respectively. These differ in the sequence and number of constant domains, hinge structure and the valency of the antibody. Antibody light chains fall into two classes in mammals, kappa and lambda, with kappa light chains being the more common of the two. Although they are relatively different in protein sequence, they have similar structures and functions. Now, CD BioSciences offers professional Identification of antibody subtypes to meet the specific needs of different customers.
Antibodies of different subtypes have different domains (hinge region, Fc-terminal amino acids, etc.). The difference in domains will affect the physical and chemical properties and biological activities; including antigen binding, immune complex formation, complement activation, half-life Performance, etc. Therefore, in order to achieve the desired effect, antibodies of the appropriate subtype should be selected for downstream experiments. For the preparation of hybridoma monoclonal antibodies, CD BioSciences can provide you with antibody subtype identification services. The scope of identification includes: lgG1, lgG2a, lgG2b, lgG3, IgM, lgA.
Our service items
|Project name||Identification of antibody subtypes|
CD BioSciences offers identification of antibody subtypes service to meet the specific needs of different customers. Our service include:
▪ CD BioSciences offers identification of antibody subtypes service to meet the specific needs of different customers. Our service include:
▪ Identification of antibody subtypes
▪ Antigen: protein/polypeptide (requires 2-5mg, 0.5mg/ml, >90% purity) or
▪ Antigen information: protein gene sequence polypeptide sequence
▪ Deliver 2-5 positive clones
▪ 3~5mg antibody (ELISA> 1:128,000)
▪ Antibody subtype identification experiment report
Note: If only antibody subtype identification is required, hybridoma cells. Supernatant/ascites/purified antibody (requirements are as follows) are required.
▪ Hybridoma cell supernatant: >5ml.
▪ Ascites: >5ml
▪ Purified antibody: >0.5mg
▪ CD BioSciences specializes in identification of antibody subtypes services and we are committed to contributing to more customers.
▪ CD BioSciences will complete your project on time and efficiently. We have professional after-sales service: which has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
▪ CD BioSciences has in-depth cooperation with many pharmaceutical companies and research institutes, and has extensive experience in providing them with high-quality products and services.
▪ Monoclonal antibody preparation service: Monoclonal antibody ELISA titer> 128,000.
▪ Antibody labeling service: Provide biotin labeling, fluorescent labeling, HRP labeling, etc.
▪ Antibody matching service: prepared pairing antibodies ≥ 10 strains, double antibody sandwich ELISA experiment, OD value ≥ positive control.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional identification of antibody subtypess service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop identification of antibody subtypess service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more CD BioSciencesled information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.