Protein post-translational modification (PTM) increases the functional diversity of the proteome by covalently adding functional groups or proteins, proteolytic cleavage of regulatory subunits, or degradation of the entire protein. These modifications include phosphorylation, glycosylation, ubiquitination, nitrosylation, methylation, acetylation, lipidation and proteolysis, and affect almost all aspects of normal cell biology and pathogenesis. Therefore, the identification and understanding of PTM is crucial to the research of cell biology and disease treatment and prevention. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional post-translational modification service. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
Protein post-translational modification (PTM) has further contributed to the increase in complexity from the genomic level to the proteomic level. PTMs are chemical modifications that play a key role in functional proteomics because they regulate activity, localization, and interaction with other cellular molecules such as proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, and cofactors. CD BioSciences offers post-translational modification service to meet the specific needs of different customers. We can provide you with the following service but not limited to:
✓ CD BioSciences can meet your needs for detecting various post-translational modifications. Using our high-sensitivity mass spectrometer, we can help you determine the type of modification and the position of the modified amino acid residue.
✓ Our strong antibody and protein engineering teams can use these results to better design antibodies to advance them to the preclinical and clinical stages.
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, the quality of our post-translational modification service is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences can provide accurate and rapid sequence confirmation service according to your needs.
▪ CD BioSciences has professional after-sales service: a professional after-sales service team has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Post-Translational Modification|
CD BioSciences offers post-translational modification service to meet the specific needs of different customers. We can provide you with the following PTM services but not limited to:
1. Submit your sequence confirmation requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
100 µL at > 0.5 mg/mL
If you provide a liquid sample, you need 100 µL> 0.5 mg/mL
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional post-translational modification service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop post-translational modification service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.