Bioconjugation refers to a technique in which two biologically related molecules are connected by covalent bonds. Most occasions occur on the targeted protein. This research is one of the most cutting-edge research topics in the field of chemical reaction development. The application objects of this methodology are roughly divided into two categories: targeting non-natural functional groups and targeting native functional groups in organisms. Although the latter has an overwhelmingly wide range of applications, it is also very difficult to develop from the viewpoints of functional group selectivity and reaction control. In addition to this, it is necessary to restrict the suitability of biological conditions (neutral pH, room temperature, water system reaction, etc.), pollution-free reagents, waste and other stringent conditions. Therefore, there is still a lot of room for development.
Bioconjugation can help understand the latest developments in biomolecules, enabling it to be used in many fields, such as medicine and materials. Synthetic modified biomolecules can have multiple functions, such as tracking cellular events, revealing enzyme functions, determining the biodistribution of proteins, imaging specific biomarkers, and delivering drugs to target cells. Bioconjugation is a key strategy for linking these modified biomolecules with different substrates.
▪ CD BioSciences has many years of experience in bioconjugation workflow. We have a professional technology platform that can provide customers with a variety of bioconjugation services.
▪ Our technical team can provide protein labeling and bioconjugation work.
▪ Our technical team can provide carbohydrate modifications, including polysaccharides and sugar conjugates.
▪ Our technical team can provide preparation and purification of lipids and their conjugates
Our analytical support methods include:
▪ High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
▪ Reversed phase chromatography (RP)
▪ Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC)
▪ Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography (HIC)
▪ Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry (MS TQ)
▪ Mass Quadrupole Time of Flight (MS QTOF)
▪ Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry (Maldi-TOF MS)
▪ Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
▪ Ultraviolet visible light spectrophotometry (UV/Vis)
▪ CD BioSciences specializes in bioconjugation service services and we are committed to contributing to more customers.
▪ CD BioSciences will complete your project on time and efficiently. We have professional after-sales service: a professional after-sales service team has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
▪ CD BioSciences has in-depth cooperation with many pharmaceutical companies and research institutes, and has extensive experience in providing them with high-quality products and services.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional bioconjugation services to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop bioconjugation services, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.