Plasmid DNA Production
Plasmid DNA is used for a number of downstream applications such as transfection, sequencing, screening clones, restriction digestion, cloning, and PCR. A number of methods have been developed for the purification of plasmid DNA from bacteria. The most common method that is used is based on the alkaline lysis method. Nowadays, a variety of convenient and fast plasmid DNA purification kits are commercially available ensuring advanced quality and purity. The size of the bacterial culture used (and effectively the plasmid DNA yield) defines the plasmid preparation as miniprep, midiprep, maxiprep etc. The small-scale mini preparation of plasmid DNA is commonly used to screen bacterial clones for the presence of recombinant DNA inserts.
- CD BioSciences uses self-developed cloning technology, combined with a uniquely designed vector system, we have established a variety of stock plasmid libraries, including human ORF cDNA cloning library, human microRNA cloning library, human shRNA cloning library, and human gRNA pool cloning Library and mouse gRNA pool clone library.
- CD BioSciences spot plasmid library products have a large variety and short delivery time, which can meet the different experimental needs of scientific researchers.
- Endotoxin-free DNA is essential for sensitive cell culture and in vivo experiments. CD BioSciences can produce almost endotoxin-free plasmid DNA in a variety of scales (maximum 1 gram). The endotoxin levels in all delivered endotoxin-free samples were on average less than 100 EU per mg of DNA. The final product is verified by restriction digestion or sequence analysis, and other analyses can be provided upon request.
|Project name||Plasmid DNA production|
|Range||1. The plasmid DNA provided by the customer is transformed into competent cells.
2. Cultivate the cells to the required scale.
3. Purify plasmid DNA and process it through appropriate endotoxin removal steps.
4. Provide other services with low endotoxin demand (<10 EU/mg, <1 EU/mg), plasmid sequence verification and/or restriction enzyme digestion, at an additional cost.
|Product delivery mode||Purified plasmid with Certificate of Analysis and agarose gel analysis.|
|Sample requirements||1. Either plasmid DNA (1-2 ug), or a plate with bacterial colonies.
2. Information on antibiotic resistance of the plasmid.
3. Information for sequence or restriction enzyme verification, if confirmation is needed (additional charges may apply).
- Solving problems with professional knowledge and creativity.
- Responsive project management.
- Independent route design for molecular biology services and timely execution.
- Complex biological data interpretation.
- Analyze based on the specific characteristics of your target and the related requirement.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional plasmid DNA production services, which can meet the needs of regular customers for hit identification on time and on budget. Plasmid DNA production service is a personalized and customized innovative scientific research service. Our experienced and dedicated scientific researchers ensure that the most suitable methods and techniques are selected for each Plasmid DNA production service project. If you want to know more about service prices or technical details, please feel free to contact us.