In Situ Hybridization Service
In situ hybridization is a technique that uses labeled nucleic acid molecules as probes to detect specific nucleic acid molecules in situ in tissue cells. Make a labeled nucleic acid single strand or probe containing a specific sequence hybridize with a complementary nucleic acid strand or target nucleic acid in tissue cells under appropriate conditions, and then detect the labeled probe by autoradiography or immunocytochemistry, So as to display specific DNA or RNA molecules in situ in the cell. In situ hybridization technology can detect cRNA, miRNA, LnRNA, DNA, and specimens of various species, including mammals, reptiles, bacteria, and plant specimens.
CD BioSciences provides one-stop in situ hybridization services from standardized testing of verification tests to customized new tests. We rely on advanced imported experimental platforms and an experienced doctoral experimental team, which will greatly save your precious time and reduce your cost of the experiment will escort your scientific research work. Our service process is as follows:
1. The location of cell-specific mRNA transcription can be used for gene mapping, gene expression and genome evolution research;
2. Detection and location of viral DNA/RNA in infected tissues, such as detection of Epstein-Barr virus mRNA and cytomegalovirus DNA;
3. Detection of the expression and change of oncogene, tumor suppressor gene and various functional genes at the transcription level;
4. The location of the gene on the chromosome;
5. Detect chromosome changes, such as abnormal number of chromosomes and chromosomal translocations;
6. Interphase cytogenetics research, such as the prenatal diagnosis of genetic diseases and the determination of certain genetic disease gene carriers, the diagnosis of certain tumors and biological dosimetry, etc.
Our service items
|Project name||In situ hybridization service|
1. Probe Denaturation
2. Specimen degeneration
5. Amplification of hybridization signal (applicable to probes labeled with biotin)
6. Cover the film
7. Observe the FISH results with a fluorescence microscope
1. Sample information to be tested
2. The target gene sequence to be tested, GeneID or Accession Number, etc.
3. Sample size information and testing requirements, etc.
|Product delivery mode||
1. Photograph of the original hybridization color photographing result
2. Sections after hybridization, remaining probes and other experimental materials
3. A complete experiment report, including the experiment process, instruments and reagents used, wax slides and related analysis data
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional in situ hybridization service to meet the needs of regular customers to identify hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on world-class cell engineering technology expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop in situ hybridization service, including the development of experimental programs according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.