An introduction to peptide synthesis
Peptide synthesis is a solid-phase synthesis sequence generally from the C-terminus (amino-terminus) to the N-terminus (carboxyl-terminus). In the past, peptide synthesis was carried out in solution called liquid phase synthesis. Peptide synthesis involves the continuous addition of amino acids covalently bonded by peptide bonds to construct a stable peptide chain. Solid-phase peptide synthesis diagram Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS) allows the assembly of amino acids in a controlled process, fixing the growing chain on a solid support until the complete chain is finally released upon cleavage. Amino acid structural units usually have side chain protection to ensure that the reaction only occurs between the amino and carboxyl groups of the coupled amino acid. These protecting groups on the side chains are released during the cleavage at the end of the peptide assembly. At CD BioSciences, we also perform some liquid phase peptide synthesis, such as when cyclizing peptides or using Cys residues to generate disulfide bonds. As a life science service expert around you, we can provide one-stop or highly customized services according to the specific requirements of customers. Please contact us directly and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Ordinary linear peptide synthesis: within 2-30 amino acids, rapid synthesis in 2 weeks, with a purity of more than 99%.
2. Complex linear peptides: long peptides with a chain length of 200 amino acids, hydrophobic peptides that are difficult to dissolve and difficult to purify, and cyclic peptides with repeated cycles of amino acid sequence. The success rate is as high as 90%.
3. Simple modified peptides synthesis: N-terminal acetylation and C-terminal amidation are provided free of charge.
4. Complex modified peptides synthesis: fluorescently labeled peptides, isotope labeled (N15, C13), fatty acid modified peptides (Pal, Myr, Ste), phosphorylated modified peptides (p-Ser, p-Thr, p-Tyr), etc.
5. Various cyclic peptides synthesis: amide bond cyclic peptide, disulfide bond cyclic peptide, ureido cyclic peptide, ester bond cyclic peptide, single sulfide bond cyclic peptide, etc.
Our service items
|Project name||Peptide synthesis|
CD BioSciences offers peptide synthesis to meet the specific needs of different customers.
According to your scientific research needs.
- CD BioSciences specializes in peptide synthesis and we are committed to contributing to more customers and we can provide all services related to peptide synthesis.
- Our team has extensive knowledge and experience, working with scientists and project managers from more than 100 pharmaceutical and biotech companies and organizations around the world.
- CD BioSciences cooperates with scientists from many pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide quality assurance services.
- Transparency and integrity are two of our core values. Our well-trained, friendly, and professional study directors and project managers strive to complete your projects on-time with open communication channels and to your specifications.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional peptide synthesis to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop peptide synthesis, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.