Structure Activity Relation (SAR) Service
The structure-activity relationship is also called the structure-activity relationship, which refers to the relationship between the molecular structure of a foreign compound and its biological activity (pharmacological effects, toxic effects, etc.). At present, it has developed from an individual and qualitative description to a general and quantitative mathematical model expression, which is called the quantitative structure-activity relationship (QSAR). Commonly used methods include Hansch method, Free-Wilson method, molecular connectivity method, multivariate analysis and pattern recognition method. In environmental toxicology, QSAR research helps predict the toxicity of untested new compounds, know the synthesis of low-toxicity substitutes, and infer the mechanism of action and receptor structure of toxicants. CD BioSciences provides professional structure activity relation (SAR) service services to meet the specific needs of different customers. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
CD BioSciences provides professional structure activity relationship (SAR) services to meet the specific needs of different customers. Our structure activity relationship solution uses the following two methods:
• Data mining approach
Molecule mining approaches is a special case of structured data mining approaches. It applies a similarity matrix-based prediction or an automatic fragmentation scheme into molecular substructures. There are also other approaches using maximum common subgraph searches or graph kernels.
• Matched molecular pair analysis
Typical QSAR models derived from nonlinear machine learning are seen as a "black box," which fails to guide medicinal chemists. There is a relatively new concept of matched molecular pair analysis or prediction driven MMPA that is coupled with QSAR model to identify activity cliffs.
Our service items
|Project name||Structure activity relation (SAR) service|
CD BioSciences offers structure activity relation (SAR) service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
According to your scientific research needs.
- CD BioSciences specializes in structure activity relation (SAR) service and we are committed to contributing to more customers and we can provide all services related to structure activity relation (SAR) service.
- We have established a professional after-sales service team to provide customers with efficient, fast and practical solutions.
- CD BioSciences will complete your project on time and efficiently. We have professional after-sales service: which has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
- CD BioSciences attaches great importance to innovation, the combination of production and R&D, and the introduction of high-end scientific research talents.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional structure activity relation (SAR) service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop structure activity relation (SAR) service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.