Adenovirus Vector Purification Service
Adenovirus is a very popular gene delivery tool with the advantages of simple operation and high safety. After long-term efforts, the scientific and technical team of CD BioSciences has established an adenovirus-centric technology platform, including vector construction, packaging, detection and purification. We will provide comprehensive technical support for your research with the most rigorous attitude. No matter what difficulties you encounter in related research work, you can contact us for customized services. The purpose of adenovirus purification is to obtain a pure adenovirus vector, which is convenient for subsequent scientific research or clinical treatment. The key to adenovirus purification is to remove or destroy host cell DNA, usually with the help of nucleases.
Overall Solutions Process
- The recombinant adenovirus vector will be constructed according to customer requirements. First, a large number of virus particles need to be generated. These particles are composed of a shuttle vector carrying the target gene and a vector carrying the gene required by the virus. The correct recombinant adenovirus vector is selected from these virus particles and sequenced to obtain the correct candidate.
- Transfect the cells with the recombinant adenovirus vector sequenced correctly in the previous step, culture for 2-3 weeks, and then lyse to obtain a lower titer primary virus lysate, which can be stored at -80°C for later use or immediately amplification.
- Infect more cells with the primary virus lysate to produce more recombinant vectors to obtain higher titers. Normally, cells will deform and aggregate after infection. After the infection rate reaches 50%, the virus can be received and a new round of amplification can begin. Each round of amplification can increase the number of viruses by 10-100 times.
- Purification of recombinant adenovirus vector. The recombinant adenovirus vector purification service we provide to our customers can greatly improve the quality of recombinant virus products, so that they can be used in in vivo experiments. Usually a combination of cesium chloride (CsCl) density gradient is used for ultracentrifugation and ultracentrifugation to remove excess cell debris, and the resulting high-titer virus vector is stored at -80°C.
- Virus titer calculation. By measuring absorbance, quantitative PCR and plaque formation assay to determine the titer of the recombinant vector.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional adenovirus vector purification service, which can meet the needs of regular customers for hit identification on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on world-class viral vector technology expertise, we provide the highest quality one-stop adenovirus vector purification service for gene delivery, including the design and construction of adenovirus vectors according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.