Protein stability is critical in many in vitro protein studies and is considered to be the main requirement for functional studies involving natural and recombinant proteins. Therefore, when processing the target protein, it is very helpful to understand the stability of the protein and retain the natural conformation and normal function of the target protein. However, it is important to note that proteins are in a constantly changing state, and their structural and functional properties are easily affected by adverse conditions or sudden changes in their native environment. Sudden changes in temperature or pH, the presence of proteases, heavy metal ions, cell debris and other precipitated substances, lack of correct additives or mechanical agitation affect the stability of the protein and subsequently change its properties and functions. Therefore, the analysis of protein stability is very important. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional stability analysis service. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
▪ Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
This technique has been widely used in characterizing the stability of proteins in their native form by measuring the amount of heat required to denature a particular biomolecule (e.g., protein).
▪ Circular Dichroism (CD) Spectroscopy
CD spectroscopy provides information on the conformation and stability of proteins by measuring the differences in absorption between left- and right-handed polarized light resulting from the structural asymmetry of the protein of interest.
▪ Fluorescence-based Activity Assays
Basically, fluorescence-based activity assays can be used to indirectly measure protein stability and provide information on protein activity and functionality.
CD BioSciences uses CE-SDS, SEC-HPLC, DSC, post-translational modification analysis and cIEF analysis to check the integrity and stability of antibodies under different conditions.
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, the quality of our stability analysis service is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences can provide accurate and rapid sequence confirmation service according to your needs.
▪ CD BioSciences has professional after-sales service: a professional after-sales service team has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Stability analysis|
CD BioSciences offers stability analysis service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Stability analysis by DSC
2. Stability analysis by CD
3. Stability analysis by Fluorescence-based Activity Assays
1. Submit your sequence confirmation requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
You need to submit your protein or antibody sample.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional stability analysis service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop stability analysis service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.