Lentivirus Production Service
Lentivirus is a type of retrovirus. It is an RNA virus and requires a relatively long incubation time, so it is called a "lentivirus". Lentivirus is different from general retrovirus. It can infect dividing and non-dividing cells, and can integrate foreign genes into the host genome to achieve long-term stable expression. It is an effective tool for gene delivery in vitro and in vivo. CD BioSciences has undertaken many lentivirus production services, and the production process has been optimized many times, and the titer, purity and stability have been greatly improved. At present, CD BioSciences can provide various specifications of lentivirus required for in vivo and in vitro experiments to meet the diverse experimental needs of customers.
Why do we need to customize lentivirus production?
- Save time and focus on scientific discovery with transduction-ready viral particles
- Switch selection marker or different fusion tag from the standard lentiviral particle offering
- Larger viral volume
- High viral titer needed for difficult-to-transduce cells and in vivo animal studies
- The largest collection of cDNA clones and shRNA.
- A large number of vector options: CD BioSciences has a variety of different lentiviral vectors, which have different tags, selectable markers and promoters.
- Lentivirus is more stable: All virus particles from CD BioSciences will be provided in a lentiviral stabilizer solution.
- CD BioSciences has ultra-high titer lentivirus produced by ultracentrifugation.
- Safer: CD BioSciences provides the third generation of lentivirus.
Overall solution process
- Lentiviral plasmid selection: Choose from CD BioSciences standard lentiviral plasmids.
- Synthesize your sequence and clone it into a lentiviral vector.
- Use CD BioSciences' efficient lentivirus packaging kit for lentivirus packaging.
- Purification steps
- For in vivo animal studies: Purify the lentivirus using an ultracentrifuge to obtain a higher virus titer.
- Recombinant lentivirus titration
For intracellular transduction: use CD BioSciences' lentivirus concentrator to concentrate the virus supernatant and resuspend the virus in a lentiviral stabilizer. The lentivirus produced is concentrated, more stable during storage, and can prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Our service items
|Project name||Lentivirus production service|
|Product delivery mode||We will complete the project on time according to the agreed time, summarize the experimental data and conclusions, and complete the experimental report.|
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional lentivirus production service to meet the needs of regular customers to identify hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on world-class cell engineering technology expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop lentivirus production service, including the development of experimental programs according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.