Insect Cell Expression
The baculovirus expression system is specially designed to eliminate the need to separate the recombinant virus from the parent virus by plaque purification or any other means. The production of recombinant viruses has been reduced to one step in insect cells, so it is fully suitable for high-throughput and automated production systems. The system uses an AcMNPV genome lacking essential genes (ORF 1629), which contains a bacterial artificial chromosome (BAC) at the polyhedral gene locus, thereby replacing the polyhedral coding region. Basic gene deletion can prevent viruses from replicating in insect cells, but BAC allows viral DNA to be maintained and reproduced as circular genomes in bacterial cells.
Advantages of insect cell expression systems
- Simple to use
- One step production of recombinant virus in insect cells
- No steps needed to purify recombinant virus
- Amenable to high throughput and automated systems
- Maximises production of secreted and membrane-targeted proteins
- Back-compatible with a huge range of transfer vectors.
- Insect Scale-up Expression
- Cloning into expression plasmid, and P1 virus generation
- 30 ml small-scale expression analysis with affinity pulldown
- 1 liter expression, and one-step affinity purification
- Baculovirus Infected Insect Cell Stock Creation (BIIC)
- Small scale expression scouting and optimization
- Baculovirus particle (BVP) production for polyspecificity screening
- The production scale can then be expanded to 10 liters or higher to produce the protein quality required by customers.
- Available options: low endotoxin treatment, affinity tag removal by protease cleavage, protein titration and quantification (HPLC), analytical protein characterization, including SEC-HPLC, C-IEF, thermal stability analysis, mass spectrometry, and protein formulation optimization.
- CD BioSciences flexibly and comprehensively provide all services related to insect cell expression, including small-scale expression and purification, solution optimization and large-scale expression.
- Our research supervisor and project manager will complete your project on time through open communication channels and meet your requirements.
- CD BioSciences has established a professional after-sales service team to provide customers with efficient and practical solutions.
Our service items
|Project name||Insect cell expression|
|Our services||CD BioSciences offers insect cell expression service to meet the specific needs of different customers.|
|Sample requirements||DNA encoding target protein|
|Product delivery mode||We will complete the project on time according to the agreed time. CD BioSciences offer you the following results:
1. Purified protein
2. Study report
3. Certificate of Analysis
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional insect cell expressions to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class protein expression platform and technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop insect cell expressions, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.