Aggregation Analysis Service
Protein folding is the process by which a protein obtains its functional structure and conformation. Through this physical process, the protein folds from random coils into a specific functional three-dimensional structure. When translating from an mRNA sequence into a linear peptide chain, the protein exists in the form of an unfolded polypeptide or a random coil.
The primary tools we use for aggregation analysis are:
▪ analytical ultracentrifugation (AUC), including both sedimentation velocity and sedimentation equilibrium
▪ both static light scattering (SEC-MALS and/or CG-MALS) and dynamic light scattering (DLS)
▪ native gel electrophoresis
▪ CD BioSciences has extensive experience in protein aggregation analysis, as well as the use of these technologies to prove the aggregation of biosimilars, and the comparability between different manufacturing processes or locations.
▪ CD BioSciences' understanding of aggregation mechanism and world-class expertise on how solvent composition affects protein conformation and how it affects aggregation during chromatographic purification means that we can also help you prevent aggregation during production.
▪ Our scientists are recognized experts in this field. In the past ten years, we have completed hundreds of polymerization-related projects involving a variety of proteins, peptides, nucleic acids and other molecules.
▪ Our research supervisor and project manager will communicate with you on service details at any time and meet your requirements.
▪ CD BioSciences flexibly and comprehensively provide all services related to aggregation analysis service.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Aggregation analysis service|
CD BioSciences offers Aggregation analysis service service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Submit your protein analysis service requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
|Product delivery mode||
We will complete the project on time according to the agreed time.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional aggregation analysis services to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop aggregation analysis services, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.