Evaluating the developability of therapeutic drug candidates early can help circumvent potential issues in late-stage development. These evaluations include the drug candidate’s biophysical and chemical properties assessment. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional developability analysis. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
At CD BioSciences, we use computer predictive tools and a series of rapid and small-scale assessments as additional selection criteria for better and safer treatment cues. We provide costoum with the following developability analysis service but not limited to:
▪ Analysis of potential degradation and oxidation hot spots.
▪ CD BioSciences use high-throughput screening methods (such as micro-DSC, DLS, CD) to conduct conformational, colloidal and thermal stability studies.
▪ CD BioSciences use rapid short-term stability studies to predict the stability of the protein under different conditions.
▪ Evaluation of high-concentration protein druggability.
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, the quality of our developability analysis service is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences can provide accurate and rapid sequence confirmation service according to your needs.
▪ CD BioSciences has professional after-sales service: a professional after-sales service team has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
▪ Our multispecific and completeness assessment can be completed in 2-3 weeks.
▪ Our formulation studies can be completed within 5-6 weeks, including standard 2-week incubation under accelerated stress conditions.
▪ Our bioanalytical determination and formulation research require a small amount of material.
▪ We provide various bioanalytical measurement and characterization tools.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Developability analysis|
CD BioSciences offers developability analysis to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. CD BioSciences provides responsibility analysis of heavy and light chain variable regions
2. CD BioSciences provides VH and VL analysis to identify core residues with potential affinity for MHC class II
3. CD BioSciences provides rapid integrity assessment and formulation research for drug candidates
1. Submit your sequence confirmation requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
Antibody heavy and light chain sequences
10 – 20 mg of purified antibody at ≥ 1 mg/mL
In silico sequence liability analysis
In silico immunogenicity analysis
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional developability analysis to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop developability analysis, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.