Antibody Affinity Determination
The binding force between an antibody and an antigenic determinant is called antibody affinity, and its essence is a non-covalent force. It reflects the ability of antibody molecules to bind to antigenic determinants, and it is very important for screening antibodies to determine the affinity of antibodies to specific antigens. Generally speaking, the magnitude of affinity can be characterized by either the binding constant K or the dissociation constant Kg. Now, CD BioSciences offers professional antibody affinity determination to meet the specific needs of different customers.
As a first-class antibody service provider, CD BioSciences can provide comprehensive and high-quality antibody outsourcing services. In addition to antibody preparation and other services, CD BioSciences also provides antibody affinity determination and antibody affinity ranking services. In order to be able to carry out downstream scientific research experiments smoothly, it is usually necessary to perform affinity determination or affinity ranking of the prepared antibodies. CD BioSciences is based on Biofilm Interference Technology (BLI) and can provide customers with accurate, fast and high-throughput antibody affinity determination services. Our service are as follows:
Monoclonal antibody preparation
• Antigen: protein/peptide (requires 2-5mg, 0.5mg/ml, >90% purity)
• Antigen information: protein gene sequence/peptide sequence.
• Delivery of 2-5 positive clones
• 3~5mg antibody (ELISA>1:128,000)
Antibody affinity determination
Deliverables：Affinity determination report (including dissociation constant KJ, binding constant Kg and other data).
Principle of BLI
BL uses the principle of optical interference to detect changes in light interference signals in real time to detect antibody affinity. There is a biomolecule compatible layer at the bottom of the biosensor of the Fortebio Octet instrument. The sample to be tested can form a biofilm on the compatible layer. When natural light passes through the biofilm, it will reflect and form light interference light waves. With the combination of biomolecules and the thickness of the separation membrane will also change, the change of the thickness of the biofilm causes the phase shift of the interference light waves. Use the Fortebio Octet instrument to capture the interference spectrum, and use a computer to analyze the phase shift data of the interference spectrum to obtain the affinity of the antibody.
▪ CD BioSciences specializes in antibody affinity determination services and we are committed to contributing to more customers.
▪ CD BioSciences will complete your project on time and efficiently. We have professional after-sales service: which has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
▪ CD BioSciences has in-depth cooperation with many pharmaceutical companies and research institutes, and has extensive experience in providing them with high-quality products and services.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional antibody affinity determinations service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop antibody affinity determinations service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more CD BioSciencesled information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.