Thermostability is the ability of a protein structure (especially a three-dimensional structure) to remain intact. In a stress-resistant environment, stability includes thermal stability, chemical stability against chemical denaturants, and anti-degradation stability against proteases. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional thermostability analysis service. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
CD BioSciences' experienced technical team can help you choose the right conditions to obtain accurate thermal stability analysis. In addition to the industry standard Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), you can also choose the latest Differential Scanning Fluorescence (DSF) technology, which uses inherent fluorescence and does not require additional fluorescent dyes.
- Determine the melting temperature
- Compare the stability of different variants and formulations
- Rapid evaluation of large sample batches
- Small sample size and wide concentration range
- Granularity and aggregation analysis in parallel
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, the quality of our Thermostability analysis service is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences can provide accurate and rapid sequence confirmation service according to your needs.
▪ CD BioSciences has professional after-sales service: a professional after-sales service team has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Thermostability analysis|
CD BioSciences offers thermostability analysis service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Thermostability Analysis by DSF
2. Thermostability Analysis by DSC
1. Submit your sequence confirmation requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
1mL of purified protein at ≥ 1mg/mL
10mL blank buffer
▪ Polymerase chain reaction
Thermostable enzymes such as Taq polymerase and Pfu DNA polymerase are used in polymerase chain reaction (PCR), where a temperature of 94 °C or higher is used to dissolve the DNA strand in the denaturation step of PCR.
▪ Protein purification
Understanding the thermostability of enzymes is especially beneficial for protein purification. In the process of heat denaturation, the protein mixture can be placed at high temperature, which will cause the denaturation of heat-labile proteins, thereby isolating thermodynamically stable proteins.
▪ Glycoside hydrolase
Another important class of thermostable enzymes are glycoside hydrolases. Many processes usually involve heat treatment to promote the hydrolysis of polysaccharides, thereby producing thermostable variant glycoside hydrolases that play an important role in this regard.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional thermostability analysis service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop thermostability analysis service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.