Flow Cytometry Service
What is flow cytometry service?
Flow cytometry is a technique that measures the biological, physical, and chemical properties of individual cells or organelles in a liquid system, and performs quantitative analysis and sorting of the required cells or organelles based on these properties. It is a technology that can detect multiple characteristics of cells or biological particles, used to understand the average value and distribution of cell populations, and can also sort cells of interest and conduct further research on the cells.
- Sample preparation: For solid tissues and solid tumor specimens from different tissues, different methods of dispersing cells should be selected according to their characteristics, in order to achieve the goal of high single cell yield and small damage. Such as enzyme digestion method, mechanical method, etc.
- Fluorescent labeling: fluorescein-conjugated antibody labeling, fluorescent dye/fluorescent compound labeling, fluorescent protein.
- Flow analysis: Set blank control, positive control, and isotype control for experiments according to customer needs.
- Result analysis: provide scatter plots, histograms, contour plots, etc. according to customer needs.
CD BioSciences offers flow cytometry service to meet the specific needs of different customers. We can provide you with the following services but not limited to:
- Cell cycle and apoptosis analysis
- Immunological analysis
- Cell typing analysis
- Other fluorescence-based cytological analysis
- Research object
Animal and plant cells, microorganisms, bacteria and other organisms and the DNA, protein, plastic microspheres or particles in them, and also include plastic microspheres or other particles suspended in liquid.
- Cell structure: cell size; cell granularity; cell surface area; nucleoplasm ratio; DNA content and cell cycle; protein content.
Cell function: specific antigens on cell surface/cytoplasm/nucleus; cell activity; cytokines inside and outside the cell; hormone binding sites; cell receptors; protein phosphorylation; pH; calcium ion concentration; cell membrane potential/mitochondrial membrane potential.
- Mature cell technology platform: Many years of cellular experience
- First-class expert technical team: The team is professional and experienced.
- Professional after-sales service: A professional after-sales team is set up to provide customers with practical and feasible solutions efficiently and quickly.
Our service items
|Project name||Flow cytometry service|
CD BioSciences offers flow cytometry service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
Specimen: tissues, cells, whole blood (anticoagulation)
Antibody (fluorescein/fluorescent dye labeling)
Other reagents (such as Fluo-3)
|Product delivery mode||We will complete the project on time according to the agreed time, summarize the experimental data and conclusions, and complete the experimental report.|
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional flow cytometry service to meet the needs of regular customers to identify hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on world-class cell engineering technology expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop flow cytometry service, including the development of experimental programs according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.