Co-Immunoprecipitation Detection (CO-IP)
CD BioSciences provides Co-precipitation (CO-IP) testing services for rabbit disease. It can verify whether there is an interaction between two known proteins, and it can also verify whether there is an unknown protein that interacts with a known protein in the total protein. The experimental method is to incubate the target protein (X) and the target protein (Y) in the same cell to form a "target protein-target protein" complex. The specific antibody of the target protein is incubated with the complex to form an "antibody target protein-target protein" complex, which is purified by Proterin A/G. SDS-PAGE silver staining, combined with western blot and liquid phase mass spectrometry, is used to qualitatively analyze whether there is an interaction between the two proteins. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional Co-immunoprecipitation detection (CO-IP). If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
▪ CD BioSciences uses silver staining technology, the sensitivity is 100 times that of Coomassie Brilliant Blue, SDS-PAGE electrophoresis results are clearer.
▪ CD BioSciences has complete supporting detection equipment such as liquid phase mass spectrometry and Fortebio, which can improve the analysis of the detection results;
▪ The CD BioSciences experiment was repeated twice, excluding random factors, and the results were more reliable.
▪ CD BioSciences can provide a one-stop Co-immunoprecipitation detection (CO-IP) service according to your scientific needs.
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, the quality of our Co-immunoprecipitation detection (CO-IP) is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences has professional after-sales service: a professional after-sales service team has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Co-immunoprecipitation detection (CO-IP)|
CD BioSciences offers Co-immunoprecipitation detection (CO-IP) to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Submit your sequence confirmation requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
1. Directly provide protein samples: animal and plant tissues/organs or lysates containing bait protein and target protein;
2. Provide expression plasmid: the plasmid needs to be sequenced and verified, and the sequence peak map is provided to prevent the base mutation of the gene template or the expression plasmid itself, which may cause experimental delays;
3. Provide gene sequence: The customer provides the sequence, and CD BioSciences is responsible for the expression of bait protein or target protein.
Interaction analysis report including:
SDS. PAGE results
liquid mass spectrometry results, etc.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional Co-immunoprecipitation detection (CO-IP) to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop Co-immunoprecipitation detection (CO-IP), including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.