Protein Folding Recognition Service
Protein folding is the process by which a protein obtains its functional structure and conformation. Through this physical process, the protein folds from random coils into a specific functional three-dimensional structure. When translating from an mRNA sequence into a linear peptide chain, the protein exists in the form of an unfolded polypeptide or a random coil. The folding of proteins in the body often requires the participation of other cofactors and is accompanied by the hydrolysis of ATP. The clarification of the protein folding mechanism will reveal the second set of genetic codes in life, which is its theoretical significance. The study of protein folding is to study the formation of a specific three-dimensional structure of a protein, its stability and the relationship with its biological activity. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional protein aggregation services. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
▪ CD ComputaBio can help identify the correct structural fold in the known template protein structure of the target protein by combining sequence alignment with a variety of structural information.
▪ Our method starts with the construction of a structure template database/library, and then gradually replaces the sequence of the known protein structure in the library with the query sequence of the unknown structure.
▪ By optimizing the designed scoring function, the target sequence can be compared with each structural template. Repeat this process for all known 3D structures in the template database until the most suitable position is found.
▪ The most statistically possible alignment is selected as the threading prediction, and the target skeleton model is constructed by placing the skeleton atoms of the target sequence in the position of the alignment skeleton of the selected structure template. Unlike just performing sequence comparisons, these methods utilize other information provided by 3D structural information.
▪ The generated structural models have been quality verified and can be used for computer software or protein engineering, drug design, and other downstream experimental work.
▪ Our scientists are recognized experts in this field. In the past ten years, we have completed many protein folding recognition services.
▪ Our research supervisor and project manager will communicate with you on service details at any time and meet your requirements.
▪ CD BioSciences flexibly and comprehensively provide all services related to Protein folding recognition service.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Protein folding recognition service|
CD BioSciences offers Protein folding recognition service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Submit your protein folding analysis service requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
|Product delivery mode||
We will complete the project on time according to the agreed time.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional protein folding recognition services to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop protein folding recognition services, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.