Cell Culture Service
What is cell culture?
Cell culture is the growth of cells from an animal or plant in an artificial, controlled environment. Cells are removed either from the organism directly and disaggregated before cultivation or from a cell line or cell strain that has previously been established. Certain culture conditions depend on the cell type. However, each culture must consist of a suitable vessel with a substrate or medium that supplies the nutrients (such as amino acids, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals), growth factors or essential hormones for culturing cells. Gases (O2, CO2), physicochemical environment (pH, osmotic pressure, temperature) also play an important role to regulate the proper cell growth in an artificial environment.
- CD BioSciences' experienced technical team provides you with stable and reliable cell culture services.
- CD BioSciences has complete and first-class experimental equipment, and a professional technical team will work with you to formulate the best experimental plan.
- CD BioSciences provides you with a series of integrated high-quality services from plan formulation, cell culture to post-testing.
Our service items
|Project name||Cell culture service|
|Product delivery mode||We will complete the project on time according to the agreed time, summarize the experimental data and conclusions, and complete the experimental report.|
Cell culture applications
- Is a major consistent and reproducible tool in molecular and cellular biology.
- Helps to study normal cell homeostasis, cell biochemistry, metabolism, mutagenesis, diseases, and compound effects.
- Is a model system for diseases and drug screening.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional cell culture service to meet the needs of regular customers to identify hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on world-class cell engineering technology expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop cell culture service, including the development of experimental programs according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.