Monoclonal Antibodies Production
Monoclonal antibodies are highly uniform antibodies that are produced by a single B cell clone and are only directed against a specific epitope. It is usually prepared by hybridoma technology. Hybridoma antibody technology is based on cell fusion technology, fusion of sensitized B cells with the ability to secrete specific antibodies and myeloma cells with immortal proliferation capacity into B cell hybrids tumor. Now, CD BioSciences offers professional monoclonal antibodies production to meet the specific needs of different customers.
• CD BioSciences provides you with professional monoclonal antibody preparation services, including antigen preparation, cell fusion screening, subcloning, monoclonal antibody preparation, etc.
• CD BioSciences select the best immunization program according to the nature, quantity and purity of the antigen; and select the fusion cell by HAT selection medium, and perform ELISA positive screening and subcloning of the fusion cell; the positive monoclonal screened out, take the ascites, and use Protein The antibody is purified by A/G antibody purification column. The ELISA titer of the purified antibody is> 1: 128, 000, and the purity is> 90%.
• CD BioSciences will customize a program suitable for your downstream applications and deliver high-quality monoclonal antibodies. The delivered monoclonal antibodies can be used for downstream experiments such as immunohistochemistry, ELISA, and in vitro diagnostic testing.
Our service items
|Project name||Monoclonal antibodies production|
CD BioSciences offers monoclonal antibodies production to meet the specific needs of different customers. Our services include:
▪ Antigen expression and purification
▪ Antigen Immunization
▪ Fusion cells, HAT selective culture
▪ Indirect ELISA screening of positive clones, limited dilution, expansion of stable single clones
▪ Ascites culture
▪ Protein A/G purification
▪ SDS-PAGE, ELISA
▪ FITC, HRP, biotin labeled antibody
Customers can freely choose proteins, peptides, etc. as antigens. You can provide antigens or antigen sequences. CD BioSciences is responsible for the preparation of antigens.
▪ 2-5 positive clones
▪ 1~3mg monoclonal antibody
▪ Project report (including project process report, SDS-PAGE and ELISA and other quality inspection reports)
Protein antigen VS polypeptide antigen
Antigen epitopes recognized by antibodies include conformational epitopes and linear epitopes. Both epitopes can be recognized by antibodies prepared using proteins as antigens, and the resulting antibodies have a wide range of downstream applications. The antibodies prepared by using peptides can only recognize linear epitopes, and cannot guarantee that the obtained antibodies can recognize natural proteins; for downstream experiments (CO-IP, FACS, etc.) that need to recognize conformational epitopes of the antigen, antibodies prepared by using peptides are also very useful. It's hard to complete.
▪ CD BioSciences specializes in monoclonal antibodies production services and we are committed to contributing to more customers.
▪ CD BioSciences will complete your project on time and efficiently. We have professional after-sales service: which has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
▪ CD BioSciences has in-depth cooperation with many pharmaceutical companies and research institutes, and has extensive experience in providing them with high-quality products and services.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional monoclonal antibodies productions to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop monoclonal antibodies productions, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.