Genetic Stability Test
Genetic stability testing is required to demonstrate that the genetic sequence of an expression construct is stable throughout the production life cycle to ensure the quality and consistency of the product and production process. Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is now recognized as one of the most powerful and reliable tools for full genome sequencing. Using NGS for the cell line characterization purpose will allow you to run one study rather than performing multiple assays to achieve the same results.
CD BioSciences applies the following methods to determine the genetic stability of recombinant production cell lines and to characterize plasmid products:
- Restriction endonuclease mapping
- Southern blotting
- Northern blotting
- Copy number determination by qPCR
- DNA and RNA sequencing
- Plasmid sequencing
- Retention of recombinant construct
CD BioSciences provide next-generation sequencing (NGS) services, which can also be used for genetic stability testing. Our partnership can accelerate your drug development by providing fast and comprehensive testing.
- From the beginning to the completion of the project, we are committed to providing timely and high-quality services.
- Our team works with scientists, quality assurance/quality control professionals and project managers from many pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and organizations around the world, and has a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- First-class expert technical team: The team is professional and experienced.
- Our well-trained, friendly and professional research supervisors and project managers will complete your project on time through open communication channels and meet your requirements.
- Professional after-sales service: A professional after-sales team is set up to provide customers with practical and feasible solutions efficiently and quickly.
Our service items
|Project name||Genetic stability test|
CD BioSciences offers genetic stability test to meet the specific needs of different customers.
As part of the cell line identity and stability test, high-quality cDNA sequencing with double coverage on two DNA strands is provided.
This service determines the average copy number of plasmids in the cell.
Restriction digestion of cell line DNA followed by Southern blotting can be used to assess the genetic stability of the integration site of the expression construct.
|Product delivery mode||We will complete the project on time according to the agreed time,|
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional genetic stability test to meet the needs of regular customers to identify hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on world-class cell engineering technology expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop genetic stability test, including the development of experimental programs according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.