RNA Extraction and Testing Service
RNA extraction is the purification of RNA from biological samples. Because ribonuclease is ubiquitous in cells and tissues, the process becomes complicated, and the enzyme can rapidly degrade RNA. Several methods are used in molecular biology to isolate RNA from samples, the most common of which is guanidine thiocyanate-phenol-chloroform extraction. The lysis and elution method based on filter paper has the characteristics of high throughput. Usually using a mortar and pestle (or a special steel device called a tissue grinder) to extract RNA in liquid nitrogen can also be used to prevent ribonuclease activity.
- With the deepening of molecular biology research, RNA has become a hot area of molecular biology research. RNA extraction is particularly important as the first step in research. CD BioSciences has a professional sample center that has received and processed nearly 300,000 scientific research samples. Has a very rich experience in sample processing.
- CD BioSciences has received many strange samples, including precious and endangered samples, and rare polar species samples. In this process, we have accumulated a complete and effective method for sample preparation, sample extraction, sample protection and preservation. In order to help customers who need to process large quantities of RNA samples, the system now launches professional RNA extraction and detection services.
Our service items
|Project name||RNA extraction and testing service|
|Our service features||1. CD BioSciences extracts and detects batches of RNA samples
2. CD BioSciences provides standard prefabricated tubes with sample center characteristics for free
3. From sampling to extraction to testing, special personnel, the shortest lead time is 2 days
4. For conventional ordinary samples, the extraction pass rate is over 90%
5. If CD BioSciences provides full-process sequencing services, the price of extraction and testing will be better
|Sample requirements||1. Plant tissue
2. Animal tissue
3. Soil and fecal fungus samples
4. Blood samples
5. Cultivate cell tissue
6. FFPE medical clinical samples
Note: If you have other sample types, please contact us.
Sample size: more than 100 copies
Sample storage and transportation conditions: meet the requirements of the sample itself, store at -80°C after sampling, and transport on dry ice
- Large quantity and excellent price: more than 1,000 samples, cost price service
- Quality assurance: high extraction success rate
- Rich experience: successful extraction of more than 1,000 samples
- Customization: 1 to 1 project service process
- Large throughput: up to 2500 samples/day
- Short lead time: minimum 2 days
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional RNA extraction and testing serviceservices, which can meet the needs of regular customers for hit identification on time and on budget. RNA extraction and testing serviceservice is a personalized and customized innovative scientific research service. Our experienced and dedicated scientific researchers ensure that the most suitable methods and techniques are selected for each RNA extraction and testing serviceservice project. If you want to know more about service prices or technical details, please feel free to contact us.