Lentivirus Packaging Service
Lentivirus vector is a gene therapy vector developed based on HIV-1 (Human Immunodeficiency Type I Virus). Lentiviral vectors can effectively integrate foreign genes or foreign shRNAs into host chromosomes, and can effectively infect dividing and non-dividing cells. Therefore, lentiviral vectors can greatly improve the transduction efficiency of target genes or target shRNAs. The long-term and stable expression of genes can be realized conveniently and quickly.
Features of lentivirus
- Wide range of infections
- Stable expression
- High operational safety
Lentivirus can effectively infect dividing and non-dividing cells, and is suitable for almost all cell lines, such as neuronal cells, liver cells, cardiomyocytes, tumor cells, endothelial cells, stem cells, etc.
Lentiviruses can integrate foreign genes into the host cell genome without losing them with cell division and passage, and can achieve long-term stable expression of target genes.
The lentivirus uses a self-inactivating replication-deficient virus strain to ensure safe operation.
CD BioSciences, with the assistance of our professional scientific team, CD BioSciences provides a series of lentivirus packaging service, including but not limited to:
- CD BioSciences can obtain packaged lentiviral particles within 2-3 weeks.
- Delivery to a variety of cell lines, including non-dividing or difficult-to-transfect cell lines with self-inactivation and high-titer lentiviral particles.
- CD BioSciences has 3 different titer levels that can meet your specific requirements.
- CD BioSciences prepares third-generation biosafety lentiviral particles for you, and avoids any biosafety issues by packaging the virus in your laboratory.
- CD BioSciences provides ultra-high titer virus-ideal for in vivo and stem cell applications.
- You can use your own lentiviral vector and the lentiviral vector constructed by CD BioSciences to order lentiviral packaging services to obtain ready-to-use particles of various titer levels.
- Low cytotoxicity (ultracentrifugation purification process)
- No mycoplasma contamination
- No endotoxin, exogenous microorganisms, no acid host nucleus residue
- The titer can be as high as 109TU/mL
- Strong customer-centric after-sales service system
Our service items
|Project name||Lentivirus packaging service|
|Product delivery mode||We will complete the project on time according to the agreed time, summarize the experimental data and conclusions, and complete the experimental report.|
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional lentivirus packaging service, which can meet the needs of regular customers for hit identification on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on world-class viral vector technology expertise, we provide the highest quality one-stop lentivirus packaging service for gene delivery, including the design and construction of lentiviral vectors according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.