Protein glycosylation is the addition of monosaccharides or oligosaccharide chains (glycans) to protein peptide chains. This is a common post-translational modification (PTM) that has a variety of biological functions. More than half of all biopharmaceuticals are glycosylated, including monoclonal antibodies (mAb), Fc fusion proteins, clotting factors and cytokines (such as erythropoietin). Among them, monoclonal antibodies account for the largest proportion of biotherapeutic glycoproteins, accounting for more than half of the biopharmaceutical market. With the emergence of biopharmaceuticals and biosimilars, this trend will continue and will continue to expand. N-glycan is an oligosaccharide attached to the side chain amide nitrogen of asparagine residues in protein peptide chains. Such oligosaccharides usually have a core pentasaccharide and a peripheral sugar chain of similar structure. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional N-glycan analysis service. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
CD BioSciences uses two glycan analysis methods: a method based on capillary electrophoresis (CE-) and a method based on mass spectrometry. If you want to understand the relative quantification of common glycosylation, we recommend the CE-based method. If you want to understand the more common types of glycans, their relative quantification, and their position at the intact protein level, we recommend that you use mass spectrometry.
1. Various methods of N-glycan profile analysis
2. Experienced scientist to help choose the right method
3. Proficient in interpretation to ensure the quality of analysis
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, the quality of our N-glycan analysis service is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences can provide accurate and rapid sequence confirmation service according to your needs.
▪ CD BioSciences has professional after-sales service: a professional after-sales service team has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
Our Service Items
|Project name||N-glycan analysis|
CD BioSciences offers N-glycan analysis service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
N-glycan analysis by CE
1. Samples are deglycosylated using a PNGase F treatment
2. Released glycans are fluorescently labelled
3. Separation by microchip-based CE-SDS
4. Observed peaks are compared against a set of N-glycan standards (Man5, G0, G0F, G1, G1`, G1F, G1`F, G2, G2F) for identification.
N-glycan analysis by LC-MS (Trypsin Digestion)
1. PTM analysis will identify relative quantities of glycans, not absolute quantities
2. CD BioSciences will perform PTM analysis with Trypsin Digestion.
3. The standard protocol for PTM analysis at CD BioSciences includes 9 glycans (G0, G0F, G1, G1F, G2, G2F, Man5, G2FSA, G2FSA2) for analysis. If client wants other glycans tested, an additional charge may apply and client must let us know this before project initiation.
1. Submit your sequence confirmation requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
100µg of purified protein at 1.5mg/mL to 7.5mg/mL
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional N-glycan analysis service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop N-glycan analysis service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.