Antibody Variable Region Sequencing and Cloning
The variable region of an antibody is the CDR region, which is the region where the antibody specifically recognizes the antigen, and each strand has three segments. The constant region can be understood as the structural region that constitutes a Y-shaped antibody. Usually, the constant region sequences of antibodies are similar, because almost all common antibodies are structurally similar, and the helium I acid sequence is also very similar in the constant region. The hinge area is the flexible peptide segment connected between the branches and the bottom of the Y-shaped antibody, usually there are several interchain disulfide bonds.
- Cloning and sequencing of rat hybridoma IgG variable regions
- Cloning and sequencing of rabbit hybridoma lgG variable regions
- Cloning and sequencing of primate B cell lIgG variable regions
- Cloning and sequencing of hamster hybridoma lgG variable regions
- Cloning and sequencing of mouse hybridoma lgM variable regions
- Cloning and sequencing of rat hybridoma lgM variable regions
- Cloning and sequencing of primate B cell lgM variable regions
- CD BioSciences specializes in antibody services and is committed to contributing to more customers.
- CD BioSciences flexibly and comprehensively provide all services related to antibody variable region sequencing and cloning.
- Our research supervisor and project manager will complete your project on time through open communication channels and meet your requirements.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Antibody variable region sequencing and cloning|
CD BioSciences offers antibody variable region sequencing and cloning to meet the specific needs of different customers. Our service process is as followings:
Cloning and sequencing of antibody variable regions:
1. Extract and purify total RNA from hybridoma cells or cloned B cells.
2. Use optimized primer combinations to form cDNA.
3. Use nested PCR to amplify DNA fragments corresponding to VL and VH.
4. Sequencing the amplified DNA fragments. Amplified PCR fragments of variable heavy and light chain sequences can be provided.
For cloning and sequencing antibody V regions:
A. Greater than 100,000 cells in frozen vial(s) and shipped on dry ice OR
B. Isolated RNA samples dried on RNA isolation columns (before elution) and shipped on dry ice.
Study report containing sequence analysis.
Note: Amplified PCR fragments of the variable heavy and light chain sequences can be provided for an additional $100 plus shipping/handling.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional antibody variable region sequencing and clonings to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop antibody variable region sequencing and clonings, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.