Purity Analysis Service
Protein purification must use the inherent similarities and differences between different proteins, use the similarities between various proteins to remove the pollution of non-protein substances, and use the differences of each protein to purify the target protein from other proteins. Each protein has differences in size, shape, charge, hydrophobicity, solubility, and biological activity. Using these differences, the protein can be extracted from a mixture such as E. coli lysate to obtain a recombinant protein. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional purity analysis service. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
▪ CD BioSciences has professional protein expression and purification experts, a complete protein platform, and provides a variety of protein purification and identification methods, one-to-one services, to meet the diverse needs of customers.
▪ CD BioSciences has a variety of protein purification and identification methods for customers to choose from, and tailor-designed experimental programs to meet customers' individual customization needs.
▪ CD BioSciences use high-throughput methods to analyze the purity of proteins/antibodies. With our advanced technology, we can provide accurate and quantifiable results. This time-saving process reduces the artifacts of sample preparation.
▪ Protein purification:
(1) Purification method: chromatography, ion exchange (different according to the nature of the protein), hydrophobic chromatography (according to the hydrophobicity), affinity chromatography (different according to the characteristics of the ligand).
(2) Purification label:
▪ 6his, the preferred label for protein purification, has a small molecular weight, has no effect on the protein, and can concentrate soluble/inclusion body proteins.
▪ GST, enhances protein solubility, can only purify soluble proteins, shields toxic proteins, and has a larger label.
▪ MBP, enhances protein solubility, shields toxic proteins, and has a larger label, which will have a certain impact on protein structure/function.
▪ Myc, with high specificity, uses yc-tagged peptides to compete with recombinant proteins under natural elution conditions, and can gently elute cardiac c-tagged proteins.
(3) Tag removal protease: Thrombin (Leu-Val- Pro-Arg▼Gly-Sex),
▪ Enterokinase (Asp-Asp- -Asp-Asp-Lys▼),
▪ rTEV (Glu- -Asn- Leu-Tyx- Phe-Gln▼Gly).
▪ CD BioSciences provides you with a one-stop purity analysis service. We provide a variety of protein purification and identification methods for flexible choices. We will tailor an exclusive solution for you according to your testing purpose and budget.
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, such as high-performance liquid chromatography (LC-MS/MS) and tandem mass spectrometry and advanced calculation algorithms, the quality of our purified protein is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences can provide accurate and rapid antibody purity analysis service according to your needs.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Purity analysis service|
CD BioSciences offers purity analysis service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Submit your purity analysis service requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional purity analysis service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop purity analysis service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.