Charge Variant Analysis
The presence of positively and negatively charged amino acids and negatively charged glycans (sialic acid) means that large proteins exist in multiple charged forms, and there are multiple side reactions that can lead to changes in net charge. It is important to understand which amino acids or glycans and their specific positions in large biotherapeutic proteins. Variants in the antigen-binding region of antibodies may have a more profound effect on function. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional charge variant analysis. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
▪ CD BioSciences can professionally choose the method of analyzing the charge change of the sample. CD BioSciences provides two methods to analyze charge variants of proteins or antibodies: one is a capillary-based method to separate charge variants. One is liquid chromatography, in which proteins are separated based on their net charge.
▪ CD BioSciences has a strong ability to characterize various types of macromolecules to meet your scientific research needs.
▪ The charge variant analysis service of CD BioSciences can help you understand the impact of charge variation on the sample.
▪ CD BioSciences provides you with one-stop charge variant analysis. We provide two charge variant analysis service methods for flexible choices. We will tailor an exclusive solution for you according to your testing purpose and budget.
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, the quality of our charge variant analysis service is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences can provide accurate and rapid charge variant analysis service services according to your needs.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Charge variant analysis|
CD BioSciences offers charge variant analysis to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Submit your Charge variant analysis requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
100µL purified protein with purity ≥ 2mg/mL
Expected pI value
Please fill out and attach a bioanalysis sample submission form, which contains any protein or antibody you sent us for analysis
*The quotation assumes that the sample provided is> 2 mg/mL. If the sample is <2 mg/mL, a supplementary quotation for concentration adjustment will be provided.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional charge variant analysis to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop charge variant analysis, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.