An immunoassay is a biochemical test that measures the presence or concentration of a macromolecule or a small molecule in a solution through the use of an antibody (usually) or an antigen (sometimes). The molecule detected by the immunoassay is often referred to as an "analyte" and is in many cases a protein, although it may be other kinds of molecules, of different sizes and types, as long as the proper antibodies that have the required properties for the assay are developed. Analytes in biological liquids such as serum or urine are frequently measured using immunoassays for medical and research purposes. CD BioSciences provides professional immunoassay service services to meet the specific needs of different customers. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
Immunoassays rely on the ability of antibodies to recognize and bind specific macromolecules in a possibly complex mixture of macromolecules. In immunology, the specific macromolecule that binds to the antibody is called the antigen, and the area on the antigen that binds to the antibody is called the epitope. In some cases, immunoassays may use an antigen to detect the presence of antibodies that recognize the antigen in the solution. In other words, in some immunoassays, the analyte may be an antibody rather than an antigen. In addition to the binding of antibodies to their antigens, another key feature of all immunoassays is the means of generating a measurable signal in response to binding.
With our years of experience in immunoassays, CD BioSciences offers the following immunoassay services to meet the specific needs of different customers:
- Fluorescence immunoassay (FIA)
- Chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA)
- Counting immunoassay (CIA)
- Enzyme immunoassays (EIA)
- Liposome immunoassay (LIA)
Our service items
|Project name||Immunoassay service|
CD BioSciences offers immunoassay service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
According to your scientific research needs.
- CD BioSciences attaches great importance to innovation, the combination of production and R&D, and the introduction of high-end scientific research talents.
- Transparency and integrity are two of our core values. Our well-trained, friendly, and professional study directors and project managers strive to complete your projects on-time with open communication channels and to your specifications.
- CD BioSciences specializes in bioassay development and we are committed to contributing to more customers.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional immunoassay service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop immunoassay service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.