Conserved Sequence Analysis Service
In biology, conserved sequences refer to molecular sequences with a high degree of similarity or identity. These sequences can be nucleic acid sequences (such as RNA or DNA sequences), protein sequences, protein structures or sequences in carbohydrates. These sequences are highly similar, but come from different molecules produced by different species or the same organism. From the perspective of cross-species retention, the existence of this sequence means that in the evolutionary process of forming different species, a special gene sequence has been preserved. By analyzing the genomes of organisms at different stages of evolution, it is found that some sequences in the genomes of different organisms are surprisingly similar. These similar sequences are the so-called conservative sequences. Many scientists believe that mutations in gene regions of conserved sequences will cause organisms to fail to survive or be eliminated by natural selection. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional conserved sequence analysis service. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
Highly conservative DNA sequences may have functional value. CD BioSciences provides you with professional conservative sequence analysis and prediction services. You only need to submit the fasta sequence (the sequence here is an integrated file with the file suffix .fasta), and we can complete analysis and forecasting services.
- Conservative sequence analysis can aid medical research.
- Conservative sequence analysis can assess disease risk.
- Conservative sequence analysis can understand the evolutionary history of different species.
- Conservative sequence analysis can compare various alleles and their relationship with the risk of specific diseases or minor diseases.
▪ CD BioSciences has in-depth cooperation with many pharmaceutical companies and research institutes, and has extensive experience in providing them with high-quality services.
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, the quality of our conserved sequence analysis service is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences specializes in conserved sequence analysis service and we are committed to contributing to more customers.
▪ CD BioSciences has professional after-sales service: a professional after-sales service team has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Conserved sequence analysis service|
CD BioSciences offers conserved sequence analysis service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Submit your sequence confirmation requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
You need to submit the fasta sequence (the sequence here is an integrated file with the file suffix .fasta)
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional conserved sequence analysis service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop conserved sequence analysis service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.