Sequence Confirmation by Mass Spectrometry
At CD BioSciences, we use mass spectrometry heavily to characterize proteins and antibodies at the intact mass level. Our strong expertise will be able to perform and analyze intact mass under different treatment conditions to provide insights for characterization, bispecific mispairings, and modifications. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional sequence confirmation service by mass spectrometry. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
CD BioSciences offers sequence confirmation service by mass spectrometry to meet the specific needs of different customers. We can provide you with the following service but not limited to:
- Determining amino acid composition
- N-terminal amino acid analysis
- C-terminal amino acid analysis
- De novo sequencing
- Post-translational modifications
- Whole-mass determination
- Sequence confirmation by trypsin digestion (1 digestion)
- Sequence confirmation by trypsin and chymotrypsin digestion (2 digestions)
1. The target antibody/protein is denatured, reduced and digested by one or more proteolytic enzymes (such as trypsin).
2. The resulting peptide mixture is separated by reversed-phase HPLC coupled with a mass spectrometer
3. Compare the mass spectrum with the target protein sequence and calculate the coverage percentage.
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, the quality of our sequence confirmation service by mass spectrometry is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences can provide accurate and rapid sequence confirmation service according to your needs.
▪ CD BioSciences has professional after-sales service: a professional after-sales service team has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Sequence confirmation by mass spectrometry|
CD BioSciences offers sequence confirmation by mass spectrometry to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Submit your sequence confirmation requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
≥ 100µg of purified protein at ≥ 1mg/mL
Target protein sequence
(Optional) 10mL blank buffer formulation
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional sequence confirmation service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop sequence confirmation service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.