Horseradish Peroxidase Conjugation
Horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-linked secondary antibodies are commonly used in Western blotting, ELISA, immunohistochemistry and other applications. For each application, the HRP-linked secondary antibody needs a substrate capable of providing a high signal-to-noise ratio for the selected detection method (whether it is chemiluminescence, colorimetry or fluorescence). Navigate this page to find the right HRP-linked secondary antibody to pair with our market-leading high-sensitivity substrate menu to increase sensitivity and improve the detection of high, medium or low abundance proteins. CD BioSciences uses proprietary coupling technology to achieve maximum stability and coupling yield. As a life science service expert around you, we can provide one-stop or highly customized services according to the specific requirements of customers. Please contact us directly and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our service items
|Project name||Horseradish peroxidase conjugation|
CD BioSciences offers horseradish peroxidase conjugation to meet the specific needs of different customers.
According to your scientific research needs.
1. All HRP conjugated proteins
2. Buffer formulation: PBS; all other formulations may require additional costs for each sample
3. Protein concentration: customer specified/not applicable
4. Endotoxin level: <1 EU/mg if low endotoxin service is required
5. COA includes: final protein concentration, average HRP per protein ratio, final buffer composition, endotoxin level.
6. Standard aliquots (up to 5 vials of equal volume, the remaining vials are packed in glass vials); customized aliquots can be used to pay additional costs.
7. Protein transportation temperature: -80°C.
- CD BioSciences attaches great importance to innovation, the combination of production and R&D, and the introduction of high-end scientific research talents.
- CD BioSciences specializes in horseradish peroxidase conjugation service and we are committed to contributing to more customers and we can provide all services related to cellular immunofluorescence assay service.
- Our team has extensive knowledge and experience, working with scientists, bio-professional and project managers from more than 100 pharmaceutical and biotech companies and organizations around the world.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional horseradish peroxidase conjugation to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop horseradish peroxidase conjugation, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.