What is AGH analysis?
Array analysis utilizes DNA probes immobilized on a glass slide, which correspond to a defined part of the genome. Fluorescently label the DNA isolated from the sample, then apply it to these arrays, measure the resulting fluorescence pattern, and compare it with a physical control or a series of data sets on a computer. A virtual map of probe copy number can be assembled based on the relative intensity of each probe. The results of this analysis are used to detect and report abnormalities that may be missed by traditional karyotyping methods.
Why do array hybridization?
The array platform provides high-resolution analysis that can detect and report G-band missed anomalies. DNA dose imbalance and loss of heterozygosity (LOH) have higher resolution and can be characterized using array genome hybridization (AGH). Although this analysis has higher clarity than karyotyping, it completely misses important balanced translocations and has great limitations in detecting mosaic cell populations. Nevertheless, G-band analysis and array analysis are complementary and should be used in conjunction to check whether the cultured cell line maintains chromosomal normal. Karyotype analysis is a low-resolution method to identify large chromosomal abnormalities (including structural and numerical abnormalities and balanced translocations).
- CD BioSciences’ array services are provided in the form of array genome hybridization (AGH). CD BioSciences compares hybridization data from a single test DNA with a series of computer-based control hybridizations. AGH analysis is particularly useful for assessing acquired loss of heterozygosity (LOH).
- CD BioSciences’ AGH analysis service will report acquired copy number variation (CNV) and loss of heterozygosity (LOH) in at least about 15-20% of cells.
- For AGH analysis, CD BioSciences evaluates normal variation with reference to a database of approximately 5,000 normal control samples and approximately 10,000 clinical samples.
- Mature cell technology platform: Many years of cellular experience
- First-class expert technical team: The team is professional and experienced.
- Professional after-sales service: A professional after-sales team is set up to provide customers with practical and feasible solutions efficiently and quickly.
Our service items
|Project name||AGH analysis|
CD BioSciences offers AGH analysis to meet the specific needs of different customers.
|Product delivery mode||After the analysis is complete, a summary report of the results will be issued. This will include an overview of the array configuration file, details of any anomalies detected, and a description of the analysis performed. This will be emailed to you in PDF format along with a TIFF file containing an image of the genome overview.|
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional AGH analysis to meet the needs of regular customers to identify hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on world-class cell engineering technology expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop AGH analysis, including the development of experimental programs according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.