N-terminal sequencing of proteins or peptides can determine the N-terminal amino acid residues of purified protein and antibody samples. It can be used to determine the cleavage site, identify unknown proteins, confirm the identity of known proteins, or design oligonucleotide probes. The advantages of N-terminal sequencing include high sensitivity and measurement down to picomolar levels. Proteins can also be sequenced in solution or on PVDF blots. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional N-terminal sequencing service. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
CD BioSciences offers N-terminal sequencing service to meet the specific needs of different customers. We can provide you with the following service but not limited to:
- Identification of advanced structure of proteins
- N-terminal sequence analysis
- Analysis of N-terminal modification sites
- Sequencing light and heavy chain terminals
- N-terminal peptide sequencing via Edman degradation
The N-terminal amino acid group of the protein is labeled with phenyl isothiocyanate (PITC), selectively cleaves the labeled N-terminal amino acid, and the extracted phenylthiohydantoin is identified by MS Urea (PTH)-amino acid, according to this procedure to determine the amino acid sequence of the protein.
- De novo N-terminal peptide sequencing by Tandem MS
This technology is mainly through the use of fluorescent reagents to selectively label the N-terminal α-amino group of the protein, while using trypsin for protein digestion, with the help of LC-MS / MS system and Fluorescence detector performs tandem mass spectrometry analysis.
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, the quality of our N-terminal sequencing service is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences can provide accurate and rapid sequence confirmation service according to your needs.
▪ CD BioSciences has professional after-sales service: a professional after-sales service team has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
Our Service Items
|Project name||N-terminal sequencing|
CD BioSciences offers N-terminal sequencing service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Submit your sequence confirmation requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
100 µL at > 0.5 mg/mL
If you provide a liquid sample, you need 100 µL> 0.5 mg/mL
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional N-terminal sequencing service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop N-terminal sequencing service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.