Post-Translational Modification Prediction Service
Post-translational modification of a protein refers to a covalent processing process that a protein undergoes during or after translation, that is, one or a few amino acid residues are added with a modification group or the group is cut off by proteolysis to change the properties of the protein. The specific position of the protein amino acid sequence can be covalently combined with chemical groups or small molecular weight proteins to cause protein post-translational modifications (PTMs). Compared with the protein without modification, PTMs will cause the molecular weight of the specific sequence. increase. In the identification process of the post-translational modification of the protein, the protein is firstly digested into peptides and then analyzed by mass spectrometry; through mass spectrometry analysis, the molecular mass information of a series of peptides is obtained. For a specific peptide, its sequence information and molecular weight are determined without any post-translational modification. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional post-translational modification prediction service. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
▪ Prediction of phosphorylation site
▪ Prediction of Glycosylation site
▪ Prediction of N-end site
▪ Prediction of protein sorting signals and subcellular localization sites.
▪ Prediction of targeting sequences.
▪ Prediction of type O-glycosylation sites.
▪ Prediction of GPI-anchor and cleavage sites.
▪ Prediction of Ser, Thr and Tyr phosphorylation sites.
▪ Prediction of protease cleavage sites in picornaviral proteins.
Phosphorylation: signal transduction, cell cycle, growth and development and cancer mechanisms, etc.;
Glycosylation: protein folding, renewal and immune response, etc.;
Acetylation: regulation of gene expression, apoptosis, cell metabolism, protein stability, neurodegenerative diseases, etc.;
Ubiquitination: cell cycle, apoptosis, transcription regulation, DNA repair and signal transduction, etc.;
Methylation: chromatin structure and transcription regulation, etc.;
▪ CD BioSciences is equipped with the most advanced technologies, the quality of our post-translational modification prediction service is guaranteed.
▪ CD BioSciences can provide accurate and rapid sequence confirmation service according to your needs.
▪ CD BioSciences has professional after-sales service: a professional after-sales service team has been established to provide customers with efficient, fast, practical and feasible solutions.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Post-translational modification prediction service|
CD BioSciences offers post-translational modification prediction service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Submit your sequence confirmation requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
100 µL at > 0.5 mg/mL
If you provide a liquid sample, you need 100 µL> 0.5 mg/mL
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional post-translational modification prediction service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop post-translational modification prediction service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.