Droplet Digital PCR Assays
What is droplet digital PCR?
Droplet digital PCR technology is a digital PCR method utilizing a water-oil emulsion droplet system. Droplets are formed in a water-oil emulsion to form the partitions that separate the template DNA molecules. The droplets serve essentially the same function as individual test tubes or wells in a plate in which the PCR reaction takes place, albeit in a much smaller format. The massive sample partitioning is a key aspect of the ddPCR technique. The Droplet Digital PCR System partitions nucleic acid samples into thousands of nanoliter-sized droplets, and PCR amplification is carried out within each droplet. This technique has a smaller sample requirement than other commercially available digital PCR systems, reducing cost and preserving precious samples.
Advantages of ddPCR
- Absolute quantification — ddPCR technology provides an absolute count of the target DNA copies of each input sample, without the need to run a standard curve, making this technology an ideal choice for target DNA measurement, viral load analysis, and microbial quantification.
- Unparalleled accuracy — the large number of sample partitions provided by ddPCR can reliably measure small differences in the copy number of target DNA sequences between samples.
- Eliminate PCR bias —reduce the error rate by eliminating the dependence of qPCR on amplification efficiency, so that small (1.2 times) differences can be detected.
- Lower equipment costs — the emulsion-based reaction system means that the PCR reactions can be performed in a standard thermal cycler without complex chips or microfluidics.
▪ CD BioSciences can detect rare DNA target copies with unparalleled sensitivity
▪ CD BioSciences can determine copy number variation with unparalleled accuracy
▪ CD BioSciences can accurately measure gene expression levels
Our service items
|Project name||Droplet Digital PCR assays|
CD BioSciences offers droplet digital PCR assays service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Biomaterials containing the testing material (serum, conditioned medium, cells, etc.) or purified source. 2. Specific reactants for customized ddPCR workflows.
▪ Our team has extensive knowledge and experience, working with scientists, QA/QC professionals and project managers from more than 100 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and organizations around the world.
▪ CD BioSciences cooperates with scientists from many pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience to provide quality assurance services.
▪ Transparency and integrity are two of our core values. Our well-trained, friendly, and professional study directors and project managers strive to complete your projects on-time with open communication channels and to your specifications.
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional droplet digital PCR assays service to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop droplet digital PCR assays service, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.