Protein Sequence Analysis Service
Protein folding is the process by which a protein obtains its functional structure and conformation. Through this physical process, the protein folds from random coils into a specific functional three-dimensional structure. When translating from an mRNA sequence into a linear peptide chain, the protein exists in the form of an unfolded polypeptide or a random coil. The folding of proteins in the body often requires the participation of other cofactors and is accompanied by the hydrolysis of ATP. The clarification of the protein folding mechanism will reveal the second set of genetic codes in life, which is its theoretical significance. The study of protein folding is to study the formation of a specific three-dimensional structure of a protein, its stability and the relationship with its biological activity. Now, CD BioSciences can provide you with professional protein sequence analysis service. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
N-terminal sequencing analysis: Sample requirement: 5-10ug/protein.
C terminal sequencing service: Sample requirement: Normal amount: 500ug/protein. Minimum amount: 200ug/protein.
Internal protein sequencing analysis: Sample requirement: ≥200μg/protein, concentration ≥0.5μg/μL.
Protein full spectrum analysis
Mutation analysis service
▪ CD BioSciences provides a one-stop Protein sequence analysis service service, we customize an exclusive solution for you according to your testing purpose and budget.
▪ Our research supervisor and project manager will communicate with you on service details at any time and meet your requirements.
▪ CD BioSciences flexibly and comprehensively provide all services related to Protein sequence analysis service.
▪ CD BioSciences has a professional technology platform: including a mass spectrometry platform based on high resolution (greater than 105) and high quality accuracy (less than 1ppm) to ensure the accuracy of identification results.
Our Service Items
|Project name||Protein sequence analysis service|
CD BioSciences offers protein sequence analysis service to meet the specific needs of different customers.
1. Submit your protein sequence analysis service requirements online.
2. Our technical support staff will put forward a project quotation and answer any technical questions.
3. Start production by providing a formal purchase order.
|Product delivery mode||
With our service you receive,
High sensitivity sequencing at low picomole level
Get the first 7-20 amino acid residues from the N-terminal
Sequence purified proteins or peptides in solution, gels, or on PVDF membranes
Reports which are clear and easy to understand
Results in 5-10 days
Why choose us?
CD BioSciences provides professional protein sequence analysis services to meet the needs of regular customers to determine hits on time and on budget. CD BioSciences relies on the world-class technical expertise, we provide customers with the best quality one-stop protein sequence analysis services, including the development of experimental procedures according to different experimental needs. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information, our scientists will tailor the most reasonable plan for your project.